Saturday, January 16, 2010

Still thinking

It is strange still to think about the past couple of months. Just when I'm sure I'm okay, something reminds me that everything is different. Does it get easier, does it fade? I know there are no easy answers out there, so I just take it one day at a time, and do the best I can.

Posted my first ever review for Naughty Editions, don't know if they will want a second one. Interesting book, not what I would have chosen for myself, but I enjoyed it anyway. Hopefully, they will like it and I can continue with them as well as with the other but if not, I love my first review sites anyway.

Back at work, the first full week was tough on me. I am just not used to full times days but I need to get back to normal life for a while. My favorite form of escape is still reading, and I have read some marvelous books lately. Still sorting through the papers and stuff from the other apartment, trying to decide what is worth keeping and what is trash. Did you ever try to fit two four room apartments into one place? That is what it feels like here right now. Add to that, my one outlet, the internet, was down until yesterday, and you have one frustrated woman.

I don't think anyone else will read what I have to say at this little corner of the world, but if I ever offend anyone here I am truly sorry. I mean no harm, just my mind meandering, okay? I think I may start a weekly posting of what I'm reading, just so I don't lose track. With pertinent comments of course.

1 comment: