Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A WIP (finally)

Okay, for those of you brave enough (or bored enough) to read what I'm posting, I want to announce that I have, finally, made some progress on starting my first original work. I have been saying for some time that I had an idea floating around in my head for a story of sorts. And I keep saying I'm going to work on it. And time goes by and I sit and say what if....Well, I have finally started it!!! Mini squeee for me. Not only have I started it, but as of today, I am over the one thousand word mark. Now to "real" writers that may not seem like much, but I am thrilled with where I am so far. I don't know what the future of this one is, but I am determined to finish it now. So here's to dreams and dreamers, and now I have joined their ranks. I will pop in from time to time (between posts for books and contests, and announcements for things) and let you know how it's going. Wish me luck, and cross your fingers.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting, that is usually the hardest part...will watch your progress

    ReplyDelete