Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random thoughts

I don't do this much, but this is for all of those wonderful people who held me up and kept me going this past month, when Mom was ill, and after she passed. You know who you are, and I am sure you will be blessed for being the wonderful and supportive people you are.

I am starting a new chapter in my life, and it is a bit scary at times if I stop to think too hard about it. So I have decided to just jump in with both feet, and hope for the best, expect the worst and settle for doing my best and hoping that is enough.

Again a big thanks to all who cared enough to reach out and help, and I'm back and better than ever. I am reading and reviewing, and have accepted a second reviewing position, so I will be busier than ever, between day job and reviews.

One piece of advice-treasure your family and tell them each day that you care, before it gets too late for it. I was lucky to be able to be with Mom for her last days, and I will always treasure those last days.

1 comment: